The wrestling business has been around for a long time, and throughout that time there have been several different organizations. However, the WWE has withstood them all and still going strong today. Throughout its time is business a lot of surprising and interesting things have occurred, which you will learn about below.
1. The most prized possession of the WWE is the heavyweight title and that title has held 10 different names, since its introduction into the business.
2. Since WWE has begun there have been 120 superstars that have held the title.
3. WrestleMania 32 was the most attended wrestling event with 101,763 fans.
4. Rob Van Dam now hold the undefeated WrestleMania streak with 4 wins and 0 loses after Undertaker lost his to Brock Lesnar.
5. WrestleMania XIX was the first WrestleMania main even both wrestlers were using their real names Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle.
6. Hacksaw Jim Duggan’s famous 2×4 prop was inspired by the movie “Walking Tall”.
7. Everyone on the WWE roster is randomly tested for drug and performance-enhancing drugs including referees.
8. The popular Nikki Bella almost became a professional soccer player before joining the WWE roster.
9. The Rock invented the raising of the people eyebrow during his football days at the University of Miami.
10. Only around 1% of the world’s population is ambidextrous and Shawn “The Heartbreak Kid” Michaels is one of those people.
11. The beer-drinking rattlesnake Stone Cold is actually a wine connoisseur in real life.
12. In 2015 the most viewed YouTube video was when Lana kissed Dolph Ziggler.
13. Randy Orton has both arms sleeved out with tats, but you might not know over the years he had several of his tats covered up.
14. Pedro Morales is the only superstar to ever not show up for his hall of fame induction.