The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://www.boredlad.com (“Boredlad” or “we”).
“At Boredlad.com, we provide easy to navigate and user-friendly website for giving user engaging information and random facts on history, science, fun quizzes, and trivia.”
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.boredlad.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We are not responsible to you for
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third-party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or maybe accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The website, it’s content and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although Boredlad.com seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
Boredlad.com specifically (but without limitation) disclaims
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. com shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
No guarantee of accuracy
Boredlad.com does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. com makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense: boredlad.com website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of the Website by you. Google Adsense also uses so-called “web beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and / or Web Beacon information about your use of this site (), including your IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show, compiling reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other use of this website and internet related services. Even Google is able to transmit this information to third parties unless required by law or if third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons you can avoid by choosing to accept in your browser settings, “cookies” (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings”, in Firefox under Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies), we would point out however that in this case you cannot use all the features of this website. By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Boredlad.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.